Maryville is the designated provider of the Gloucester County Intoxicated Drivers Resource Center. Individuals who have been found guilty of driving under the influence of drugs/alcohol are mandated to attend either a 12 or 48 hour drug/alcohol education program. During the program, an assessment of their need for treatment is conducted. When a need for treatment is identified, individuals may be referred to attend a minimum of 16 drug/alcohol education groups. These individuals may be required to attend up to one year of outpatient treatment. All individuals are expected to also attend AA/NA meetings. Family members are referred to Ala-Non or Nara-Non.
For more information contact the:
Intoxicated Driver Resource Center
121 Johnson Road, Suite 4
Turnersville, NJ 08012
Phone: (856) 232-4840
Fax: (856) 227-7953
Amber Monserrate, MS, LCADC
The IDRC Fee is $264.
- Money orders and credit cards are accepted. No cash payments.
- Money orders must be made for the class rate of $264.
- There is an additional $6.25 convenience fee for payments made via PayPal below or a $10 convenience fee to pay with a credit card in person before the start of class.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- No late arrivals to class will be permitted.
- You may bring a bagged meal.
PA (Whitman or Ben Franklin) and North: Take Route 42 South toward Atlantic City Expressway –at Expressway entrance bear right onto the Black Horse Pike (Washington Twp./Williamstown). Follow BHP South for 5 lights. At 5th traffic light (Whitman Diner), make a left onto Johnson Road. Make a right into Holly Oak Office Park. Then make 1st right into parking area and IDRC is located Suite #4.
Southern areas: Black Horse Pike (North) to Turnersville (*Fries Mill Road intersects into BHP). Office Park is on right (Dairy Queen on corner). Follow roadway to entrance of parking area on LEFT. IDRC is located in Suite #4.